Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-02-2019, 11:36 PM)samhain Wrote: So you think he just went into Mikey's office and told him to sign some retreads?  Right.  He said "we need some players here and there".  How do you know where "here and there" is on the roster to call the statement inaccurate?

Play coy all you want.  You know good and well what he meant, and nothing he said about the process was inaccurate.  
Carson said this:
CP9 Wrote:we need a couple players here, a couple players there ... and then of course the offseason comes, and nothing happens. Nothing changes.

You asked this:
samhain Wrote:What exactly is he claiming that isn't true?

I shared that we signed at least 4 FAs that year including a couple big names ...aka "a couple people here, a couple people there". 

I understand why you want to move the goal post and change that; but it is not what you asked and CP9 saying we "did nothing" that off-season is a lie. Now if he'd said "we didn't do what I wanted" then you'd have a point. Outside of that, you're just doubling down on something you asked, that was answered, and you don't like the answer contradicted what Carson said in his little interview. 

Let me help you out: You can say "Okay, what he said there wasn't true (aka inaccurate), but I don't think your examples supported what he meant". 

But I don't know if that's accurate. Seems he endorsed the TO signing:
 https://www.cincyjungle.com/2010/3/6/1360310/report-carson-palmer-would-love-to

Quote:"I’d love to," texted Palmer when asked about the possibility of throwing to Owens.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - bfine32 - 11-03-2019, 12:01 AM