Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-02-2019, 05:30 PM)J24 Wrote: 1.) He isn't wrong but it's funny that he used two organizations that believe in draft first and free agent later(Seahawks & Steelers). It shows how far off this organization really is that even those teams manage to use the Trade market and free agency.
2.) We actually used free agency when Carson was in town we signed Odom, Owens, Adams, Jackson, Bryant, O'Neal, Williams, and Webster.  That's half the reason why the front office doesn't sign people anymore because it didn't work then.
3.) I don't care what Palmer has to say he quit on us F him. Dalton has more valid reasons to ***** then he does anyways.

I think its such a joke that people say Palmer quit on us. You are way off base on the free agents. Maybe you don't remember, but Dexter Jackson was nothing special, he had a good super bowl and Hobspin played on that like no other. Sam Adam was old and FAT. Deltha was a traded for, not a free agent. Webster and Odom I will give you, they were some what respectable signings. NO ONE wanted TO, we were bidding against ourselves by that point. Our org is a joke, and we all think so, so why hold it against a guy who didn't want to play for this JOKE. My  beef with this article is that Carson is dumping on us just because of the situation, and he is acting like the Raiders weren't a total sh!t show since the 2002 super bowl. The Cardinals are one of the few teams in the NFL who have a worse history than we do. The Cards are a freaking joke, and the Raiders spent more time in the mid and late 2000s and up until now as inept franchises.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - pdub2005 - 11-03-2019, 12:41 AM