Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-02-2019, 05:17 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: same things we’ve been complaining about for decades. Same things countless other players complained about, and nothing changes. Mike doesn’t care, I’m so sick of people saying he does. Truth is, if he actually cared he’d have hired someone who had a clue about running a football franchise decades ago

Mike is convinced he knows how to build a winning team in the nfl. That is why he is dangerous. Some day the NFL will come around to way of thinking and the other teams will be correct. All 31 other teams are
are not building wining teams correctly. The pats don’t know sh@t. Steelers we all know always suck. Keep the course. You will see in about 50 years the NFL will be building teams Mikes way. Then we will have the last laugh. I mean what team has more then 4 scouts when you have the internet? What a waist of money. I for one like the Mike does not spend my money I give him recklessly. New Dey.
8 and 8 with finely
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - chopperbobby - 11-03-2019, 01:57 AM