Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-03-2019, 12:47 AM)bfine32 Wrote: CP9 wanted TO; he said so. Was he lying then or now? 

So they got him one guy he wanted? K. I do remember Carson not having anything bad to say about TO as a team mate, at least at the time. Either way, I think we could both agree that by in large most of us Bengals fans find the bengals to pursue team improvement with not as much zeal as most teams. Their refusal for decades to build an indoor practice facility, the tiny scouting department, etc have all shown that the Bengals aren't exactly a world class place to land as a draftee or free agent. I do believe we have gotten better as an organization since the 90s, but we have a long way to go and I don't Mikey is gonna do what needs to be done. Honestly, Carson has had enough of a career to have an impact on future draftees. I really hope that Joe Burrow, Tua, or Herbert isn't taking this to heart. Dalton probably isn't the mood either to tell future QBs that this is an okay place to start your career. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - pdub2005 - 11-03-2019, 10:35 AM