Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-03-2019, 10:35 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: So they got him one guy he wanted? K. I do remember Carson not having anything bad to say about TO as a team mate, at least at the time. Either way, I think we could both agree that by in large most of us Bengals fans find the bengals to pursue team improvement with not as much zeal as most teams. Their refusal for decades to build an indoor practice facility, the tiny scouting department, etc have all shown that the Bengals aren't exactly a world class place to land as a draftee or free agent. I do believe we have gotten better as an organization since the 90s, but we have a long way to go and I don't Mikey is gonna do what needs to be done. Honestly, Carson has had enough of a career to have an impact on future draftees. I really hope that Joe Burrow, Tua, or Herbert isn't taking this to heart. Dalton probably isn't the mood either to tell future QBs that this is an okay place to start your career. 

At least one guy that exact off season. I seems to recall him banging the drum for Coles as well. It was asked what Carson said that was untrue; I showed what he said was untrue. IMO the quitter is trying to make himself out to be some sort of hero for quitting on his team because and and his wife missed the west coast. 

Now a few years down the road if he wants to be truly honest and explain why he quit on his team mates and left his team with no offensive leader during a lock out; I'll give him credit. But he's not going to do that it's not in his DNA, just like he never accepted how injured he was at times. In his opinion he's a God
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - bfine32 - 11-03-2019, 11:39 AM