Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
Put me in the camp of f**** both of em.
CP pretty much stated what most of us have suspected all along and nobody will argue that MFB is capable GM. But.......

MFB IS THE OWNER . As such, he can run things how he pleases, even if it is backasswards.

I don't have to like it and I, a vital employee, can voice my concerns, but he doesn't have to listen to me. But if my boss respects me enough to make me highest paid person, not just on my team, but in my business, I'm going to respect his position and honor my contract, even if my work environment deteriorates. After all, it's not like he does NOTHING to please and accommodate me. He kept marginal employees, like Reggie Kelly and Kenny Watson at my request. He signed a HOF WR for me because I asked. I quit and forfeit my salary but get to keep all my signing bonus when I signed a new contract that NOBODY held a gun to my head to sign.

Sooo, I hate both those selfish, self serving bastards.

And BTW, one of the reasons we don't have a playoff victory in 30 years is because CP shit the bed against the Jets, with honorable mention to Shayne. Also the reason CP never saw a Super Bowl is because of his 6 turnovers (fumbles and INTs) against the Panthers in the NFC Championship.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - dr tarzan - 11-03-2019, 11:39 AM