Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-02-2019, 05:30 PM)J24 Wrote: 1.) He isn't wrong but it's funny that he used two organizations that believe in draft first and free agent later(Seahawks & Steelers). It shows how far off this organization really is that even those teams manage to use the Trade market and free agency.
2.) We actually used free agency when Carson was in town we signed Odom, Owens, Adams, Jackson, Bryant, O'Neal, Williams, and Webster.  That's half the reason why the front office doesn't sign people anymore because it didn't work then.
3.) I don't care what Palmer has to say he quit on us F him. Dalton has more valid reasons to ***** then he does anyways.

I agree Carson quit in mid season. Dalton ought to have too, as the Bengals blew up his superb offensive line without better players groomed to take over. See New England on how to do that. 
So sure, obvious the front office is where championships are designed. Obvious the Bengals don’t have a championship ownership so will never win a championship with the Browns in charge. 
But Bengals fans, you have pro football and baseball teams right in the small city of Cincinnati.  You’re lucky so don’t get too upset.  I live outside Oakland,CA where teams makes haste to leave town. Golden State gone across the bay, a big deal if you live here. The Raiders were desperate to leave Oakland and will play in Vegas next season.  A’s are still hanging in there so I see some Reds games every other year. But the city and activists  are throwing every road block it can to block their new stadium plans. So far two proposed, two rejected. They will leave too. 
Yep the Browns suck at football operations, but they seem determined to stay in Cincinnati. Props to them. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - bengals1969 - 11-03-2019, 01:13 PM