Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-03-2019, 11:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm noticing a theme here. Carson didn't say we didn't hire top tier guys, he said they did nothing, I clearly showed we did do something including signing at least one future HOFer that he wanted management to sign. I realize you don't like ownership and you're not alone but just stop trying to defend a lie when you've been shown the facts 

You're posing an entirely dishonest argument, ie Palmer was upset because they didn't sign enough scrubs or retread has-beens, and that's the point he was trying to make by saying guys "here and there".  It's your customary snark that we're all too familiar with.

I figured you'd bring up the future HOF thing with TO, totally disregarding the fact that he was at the end of his career and never played another down in the league after he left here.  Not really relevant to the argument.  If he was still that caliber of player, he'd have been offered a more lucrative deal before late July.  

I already conceded that if that dishonest argument is truly what you feel Palmer was trying to convey, then you can have the "win".  Obviously that isn't the case and you know you're being dishonest, because you continue to try and make the point I already conceded.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - samhain - 11-03-2019, 02:19 PM