Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-03-2019, 11:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: At least one guy that exact off season. I seems to recall him banging the drum for Coles as well. It was asked what Carson said that was untrue; I showed what he said was untrue. IMO the quitter is trying to make himself out to be some sort of hero for quitting on his team because and and his wife missed the west coast. 

Now a few years down the road if he wants to be truly honest and explain why he quit on his team mates and left his team with no offensive leader during a lock out; I'll give him credit. But he's not going to do that it's not in his DNA, just like he never accepted how injured he was at times. In his opinion he's a God

Carson was willing to risk his entire career to force Mike Brown to operate the Bengals as a modern day NFL franchise we as fans have wanted for decades. When someone is willing to risk their career and tens of millions of dollars in personal income to effect positive changes that’s what leadership looks like. Palmer gambled and he lost. If Palmer was successful and Mike Brown made the changes we all continue to want almost a decade later you would think Palmer was as a hero who finally forced Mike Brown to pull his head out of his ass.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-03-2019, 04:15 PM