Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-03-2019, 06:05 PM)Whatever Wrote: Palmer had one good year in AZ.  In 2015 he had a 104 QBR.  He had a 95 QBR in '14, but only played 6 games due to injury.  The rest of the time he posted QBR's in the 80's.  In fact, if you compare the two, the only seasons Palmer posted a better QBR than Andy were 2011 by .1 and '14, where he only played 6 games as aforementioned.  

After the injuries, Palmer was a middle of the road starter making elite money.  

What's the point in even comparing Palmer and Dalton now?  From 2011-2016 or so sure, but now?  Ehh.  Palmer is retired and Dalton is on the bench while our QB coach head coach scratches his head and Mike Brown tells us how stupid it would be to change course.  Dalton stuck it out like a good soldier and he's 0-8 and getting booed and riding the pine wishing he would have been traded.

Palmer was done after his 8th year here and Dalton is done after his 9th and for all their attitudes and salaries differed they both left winless in the post-season, getting battered behind a lousy o-line, and being booed.  Sure, Palmer is a douche and Dalton isn't, but what sort of difference did that make?

(11-03-2019, 07:51 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote:  I wish my employer punished me like the Bengals did him. 

I wish my employer punished me the way the NFL punishes Mike Brown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - Nately120 - 11-03-2019, 08:09 PM