Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-03-2019, 09:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll give you Munoz but he played for the Paul Brown-era Bengals and the fact that he didn't spend his whole career toiling for losing seasons could be a big help when it comes to how he views things today.  Chad was a problem and had issues with the organization for a lot longer than Palmer.  I'd actually wager if Chad actually did anything with the Patriots, or Dolphins, or even the Montreal Alouettes that he wouldn't have been so quick to mend fences with the Bengals. Palmer found a bit of an NFL home in AZ, but Chad has nothing of the sort outside of Cincy so he came crawling back, in a sense.

The jury is still out on Geno and AJ, they both seem like they have the personality it takes to deal with a guy like Mike Brown but I'm not sure that says much if the best sports in the league can somewhat tolerate him.  That's like me saying that everyone I've met hates me but I've come across some dogs that like me when I'm giving them milkbones.

You had me until the end. I don’t think it’s like that at all lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - Nicomo Cosca - 11-03-2019, 09:44 PM