Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-03-2019, 11:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: First off, I realize you're frustrated because you have decided to defend the indefensible, but there is no reason for personal attacks.  Windmill noise cancer affects everyone.  Unless you're willing to admit it has never affected anyone. Ever.

Arguably didn't work out? Arguably?  LMAO.  The opposite of didn't work out would be the moves worked out.  Care to make the argument that spending the same amount of money signing Coles, Bryant, and Owens instead of TJ worked out?

So yeah, the front office made some shitty moves in the off season that changed nothing which they did year after year.

Yeah, I'm sure Carson went to Mike Brown and demand the fans be nice to his wife at the supermarket or he would retire.  But, it appears some folks buy that stupid shinola.

Unsure what I'm doing to "defend the indefensible". I've agreed management is lacking, but that's not what CP9 said.

Yes arguably; as we went to the playoffs 4 years in a row after CP9 left. So some moves may have worked out.

Feel free to roll with CP9 demanded a trade because he wanted to win (The sure sign of a leader) 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - bfine32 - 11-04-2019, 12:14 AM