Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-04-2019, 03:15 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What did the Bengals do this offseason? Nothing. And the year before that? Nothing. And so it goes year after year.

I think most people understand when I just wrote nothing, I didn’t literally mean they didn’t sign one single player.  But, there’s always that one person in every crowd that’s like, “Nuh uh!  You’re a liar. In 2018 the Bengals signed free agent OT Bobby Hart and in 2019 the Bengals re-signed Bobby Hart. So they did something.”

Whatever, Fred.

If we want to be honest in our positions we must consider what CP 9 was referring to when he said nothing:

His actual words were this:
Quote:We were close to getting good and we needed some key pieces. And I had gone to the organization and was like ... we need a couple players here, a couple players there ... and then of course the offseason comes, and nothing happens. Nothing changes.

We were very active in signing a couple players here, a couple players there during the time frame CP9 was talking about.

And as to the rest: you are a liar (let's just go with mistaken; no need to be ugly)  we did a lot this off season including replacing the entire coaching staff. We just did something last week, we replaced our starting QB. Will any of them pay off? Who knows, but to say we did nothing is a lie.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - bfine32 - 11-04-2019, 01:13 PM