Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-04-2019, 12:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The dude got a bloody nose in a preseason game. The oline that year included Levi Jones, Bobbie Williams, and Andrew Whitworth. What exactly does that bloody nose tell you? 

Please read.

The New Orleans Saints sacked Palmer three times in the first half Saturday night in a 13-0 victory that underscored the Cincinnati Bengals' growing problem. Right now, it's as bad as it gets.

"I'll tell you what makes me angry: Seeing my quarterback get off the ground," left tackle Levi Jones said. "It infuriates me, especially seeing blood on his face."
The Bengals couldn't move the ball or protect their franchise quarterback in the first half. Palmer left the game when Kevin Kaesviharn got to him on a third-down safety blitz with 2 seconds left before halftime.
As he walked to the sideline, Palmer's nose already had a prominent bump. He dabbed at the blood with a towel, then draped the towel over his head and walked to the locker room, prematurely done for the night. He went for further examination to see how badly the nose was hurt.
A line that gave up only 17 sacks last season was fuming at its inability to protect him.
"That's the thing that's hurting me right now, to see Carson getting hit," guard Bobbie Williams said. "It hurts me deeply."
Palmer got knocked to the ground five times during a 27-10 loss to Detroit a week earlier.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - BengalsRocker - 11-04-2019, 02:57 PM