Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-04-2019, 09:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Writes the disgruntled fan spewing the false narrative Carson demanded a trade because fans were mean to his wife and wanted to live on the West Coast.

They live in Idaho. Now I realize English is a second language in Kentucky and I’m not familiar with the maps Kentucky schools use to teach geography, but Idaho is not on the West Coast.

I can think of four free agents off the top of my head: they re-signed Bobby Hart and Preston Brown and signed B.W. Webb and John Miller all key ingredients to this year’s success. Seems like they signed a player here or there and stating otherwise would be a lie if we’re going to be completely literal. Or we could agree what they did amounted to nothing and essentially nothing changed. So which one are you going to choose? Or are you going to continue to vacillate between the two as it suits you?  I bet on the latter.

There were reports of the trash on the lawn and his wife wanting to go back to California. The worse thing about him was he threw the team the fans and the city under the bus after the support of all of them while he became PIX-SIX Palmer. Eff him in 2010 and eff him now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - Catmandude123 - 11-04-2019, 09:45 PM