Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dayton Flyers Hoops No Longer On TV For Me
(11-06-2019, 12:28 AM)cinci4life Wrote: https://daytonflyers.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule/2019-20

You will see they are on Spectrum1 (channel 1), FS Ohio, NBCSN, CBSSN, ESPN2, ESPNU. There are a couple that appear not to be televised and a couple TBD but most are televised.

Thanks.  I pulled up Google looking and it showed weird channel pay per view.    I get all or most of these channels.  I was 2nd, 3rd & 4th grade living next to UD from 1962 to 1965, Stonemill Road.  My Great Grandparents house. It's all UD Students now, it was a mix of students & families then.  So it was like growing up on UD Campus and as a kid you would see the basketball players at the store.  .....That's a lot of years ago, but I would still like to see them.   I get Spectrum 1 and I had no idea they had anything like this on it.  A new channel  I never watch.  I will watch them play Indiana State this Saturday on it.  OK, Larry Bird long gone, but UD couldn't beat him anyway.  UD vs Indiana State, that's a good UD game on TV.  

Thanks For the info......Googling up Dayton Flyers on TV, all internet showed was a weird pay per view channel.  What you gave me is good info off computer.   I bet a lot of older UD Fans who watched them for years on Dayton CBS Channel 7 for decades think they are now off TV ....You do have to hunt for which channel now, but they are on.   Hopefully this Spectrum picks up were Channel 7 left off and the big TV sponsor Casano's Pizza. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dayton Flyers Hoops No Longer On TV For Me - kevin - 11-08-2019, 05:26 AM