Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price apparanty had an invisible defender in front of him
(11-11-2019, 05:50 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Question::: Does most of you fans on here believe Billy Price is a good player at his position and believe he will improve with time ???????????? Also,I believe our offense is going to improve each sunday and I liked how they run their offense this game except for the give-aways. Our biggest monster problem is this defense,they cannot stop ANYONE FROM DOING MOST ANYTHING.This secondary is horrible,number 22,30,21 AND 36 have regressed big time.I do believe the D-coor is probably confusing them,as they are just stinkin bad.What say all of you???

Some people believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too...but...neither the offense or defense has shown any improvement this year. All year. They are both terrible. Debating which is worse is pointless.

re: Price - He's not improving. He has the lowest PFF grades from some of these games that I've seen. His grade right now is 43.3. Terrible.

His best bet would be that he gets traded to a team that could actually provide sound coaching. Heck...even Bodine got slightly better when he left here. As did Ced.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Price apparanty had an invisible defender in front of him - THE PISTONS - 11-11-2019, 09:40 PM