Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon 146 Yards Rushing and Can't Beat Browns...
(12-08-2019, 07:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: Are there any QBs in the league NOT in need of talent around them and good coaching? C'mon..It's not like even the best QBs are completely invincible..

It doesn’t matter who the next QB will be but if he doesn’t have talent we will be at the same place we are now. I don’t understand why some in bengal land thinks with a new QB all our problems just melt away. This team is in dire need of at least two lineman and another wideout who is durable and understands clock situation. This list should also include Linebacker with speed and an accurate kicker who people don’t refer to as fat ass. I get it. Many of you are tired of Andy. But this team has so many needs I hope this team is smart enough if they draft a QB they give him a line. I remember the Klingler and Akili days and this organization drafted poorly and didn’t give them opportunities to succeed. I hope history doesn’t repeat itself again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mixon 146 Yards Rushing and Can't Beat Browns... - Bronxbengal - 12-08-2019, 07:55 PM