Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts
(12-12-2019, 12:19 PM)R3stangs Wrote: You're right, foot and ankle injuries should have no impact on speed, etc. (in fantasy land)  And the fact that every time he gets back on the field he reinjures himself. And the data.....

Wide Receivers

[Image: aging_curve_for_nfl_offensive_players_wi...eivers.png]
For players that enter the league as 21-year-olds, this graph seems to confirm the public discourse around the third year breakout for wide receivers (i.e. the jump that receivers take from their age 22 to 23 season is the biggest jump that they take in their careers); for players that enter the NFL as 22 year olds, this is their second season.
Wide receivers seem to have a relatively short peak range of three years from 25 to 27, with their peak being their age 26 season.

but again, I surrender. You guys are right, he's prepped to be league MVP next year wherever he ends up. Just hopefully not here where he's team MVP of hoodie wearing.

Looking at just 1 graph from Apex football from 2000-2017 only, there were 33 players aged 31-34 years old that had 83 catches or more in a season with 10 of them having 100 catches or more....I'll let you do the work to try to dispute that or, rather, build my case up even further in 2018-2019..Carry on....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - higgy100 - 12-12-2019, 12:35 PM