Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts
(12-14-2019, 06:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You’re right, it wouldn’t take a crystal ball to predict an 8 week rehab at a minimum. They didn’t place him on IR. Even with an extended recovery and only 3 games left they still haven’t placed him on IR. And if I were a part of the front office and I wanted to re-sign Green during the off-season I wouldn’t allow him to play in any of those last three games to ensure a complete recovery and prevent lingering effects entering next season. But, the Bengals still haven’t placed him on IR and they still give the impression they are hoping he will play. Why?

Kinda reminds me of Carson’s elbow injury. The team never announced the extent of the injury. Never placed him on IR even though he most likely should have been. The team also used the same excuse for not placing him on IR hoping he would maybe play before the end of the season. Even though the chances for that happening were slim to none.

They did the same thing with Braham’s bone bruise which was really a fracture.

When fans essentially questioned Braham’s and Palmer’s manhood coming back from these injuries the Bengals really didn’t do anything to defend them in the court of public opinion. Matter of fact, the Bengals were responsible for spreading unrealistic expectations among the fan base. The Bengals have a pattern here. While Green has never been a diva type player.

So who are you going to believe? The team who has acted like this in the past? Or the player who has never acted like this before?
If the team though that he may not return to his former self they would balk at resigning him to a top WR contract. While a lot of posters think they can figure out the true extent of his injury and prognosis only AJ and the team really know. If the prognosis were good I would believe the team would be falling all over themselves to sign him so it seems that know more than they are telling the fans.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Catmandude123 - 12-14-2019, 08:35 PM