Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-02-2020, 03:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's a way better prospect with better physical skills and abilities. 

Physically how? He's built more like Finley then he is a sturdy Dalton. Finley! You are reaching.

And his arm strength is much debated (as was Daltons).

They both could use their legs....

He has better pocket presence and swagger/moxy. That's all really that separates him from Dalton. That's good enough for me. For those who think he's some superior talent and prospect, well you guys may be setting yourself up for disappointment. But yall said the same about Finley/McCarron/Jeff etc. So......

Burrow is the best QB prospect coming out this year. But he was a 3rd day prospect coming into the year who had to transfer to start after getting beat out qb's we'd never consider 1sst overall.

As for those still turning your nose up to 5 straight playoff appearances to start your career.

See me in 5 years. Would you bet the Bengals will make the playoffs 5 straight years starting next year? Exactly. So I know the truth regardless of what is said. We all know where the money would be.

I've been on the Burrow bandwagon since September, but I'm not blinded by the prospect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - jj22 - 01-02-2020, 03:59 PM