Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-02-2020, 03:26 PM)Synric Wrote: Remember this year when he went 21 of 24 for 293 and 3 TDs against Florida. Remember when he went 31 of 39 for 393 and 3 TDs against Alabama?

I like Joe B. and he will probably be the pick,but ask yourself,does he really want to be in the nati?? And the AFCNORTH will kill this guy when he starts to run or gets sacked,He is kinda fraile looking to me,just saying,what kind of person is he,does he get along great with him teammates?? What is his hand size and what month was he born?? No,that is not stupid questions,I will tell you men born in certain signs are better leaders,better players and have that It factor.Look it up.He will have to gain some muscle and strength.I would enjoy seeing them take the QB from Washington,His name is Eason and he  fits our division and go after linebackers,D-line,O-line and some secondary guys that are ball hawks and can hammer people. Joe is going to have to grow on me as the man,right now I truly believe he has been in a system that fits him and he has been playing behind an all-pro line at lsu.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - fortyyearfan - 01-02-2020, 04:38 PM