Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-02-2020, 05:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: After 4 years in college he was the 10th ranked QB in the 14 team SEC.  Then he gets a new offensive coordinator and a couple of better receivers and suddenly he is the greatest college QB in years.

I just question how he could have improved his skills so much in one year after not doing it for 4 years.  I think a lot of his success is based on better receivers and schemes. 

He is at his best off schedule so that negates you're it's the scheme and just because he has good receivers doesnt mean he isn't extremely accurate from the pocket and on the move.

His first year playing he had issues moving to his 2nd read forcing it to the first like most college QBs. This year his is the best QB in college football on his second read and 2nd best behind Justin Fields first read.

He improved as the season went on in 2018 finished the year with 4 really great games and continued it into 2019 where he became a record setting Heisman in the toughest Conference in college football.

Like I said show me something about Burrows game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Synric - 01-02-2020, 05:55 PM