Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-02-2020, 07:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Look I'm team Burrow through and through. But he isn't the elite prospect from a physical or talent standpoint that folks are making him out to be. We aren't talking about a Palmer, Cam, Wentz, Luck prospect here. Far from it. This is a very weak QB draft class. Nothing like 2018's class. If we had more options or even if Tua wasn't hurt, there'd be far more debate on who we'd take. So it's not as clear cut as folks make it sound now that he's the only and best option. He has what we call "intangibles" which is what Dalton and prospects like them have lived off of because of their limitations. Not their physical gifts. We have to understand and accept that. He has the "it" factor. A far better leader of men outwardly and emotionally then Dalton showed, and seems to be clutch. All worthy of the 1st overall pick in my book.

Carson Palmer Senior Stats 3942 yards  33TD's  10INTs
Joe Burrow Senior Stats      5208 Yards  55 TDs  6INTs and Burrow has 1 more game to play.

Burrow did that against harder defenses than you'll find in the Pac12. Wentz numbers cant compare to either of those 2 guys so its not worth listing. I dont see how any one of those is more elite than the other coming out of college.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - bengaloo - 01-02-2020, 07:35 PM