Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-03-2020, 02:14 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: What’s with the Dalton lovers doing everything they can to bring down Burrow. Wow can’t we prop up our next quarterback n enjoy his success for a bit. He’s time has past now let’s move onto Burrow if he starts sucking then we can move on from him until then let’s ride with Burrow and see where he takes us.

Lot of broken hearts in the Andy fan club these days. We were all supposed be eating crow right now after Dalton finally got his offensive minded coach and broke out proving it was Marvin holding him back the entire time, but alas...

They just want everyone to be as miserable as they are right now. That’s the problem when you’re so obsessed with one player you become a bigger fan of that one guy than you are of the team.

I’m a huge AJ Green fan, but I’m not going to sugarcoat his shortcomings here. He was injured a ton in recent years, didn’t have any real big playoff games for us, etc. At the point it’s time to move on from him (if it’s now or in a few years) I’m not going to instantly start shitting on the next guy just to prop AJ up. Same goes for Mixon and all my other favorites.

I’m a Bengals fan first. If you want to accuse me of rooting for the laundry, so be it. I really couldn’t care less if Dalton finds another starting job or has any success elsewhere. Sorry.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Nicomo Cosca - 01-03-2020, 02:23 AM