Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-02-2020, 05:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: After 4 years in college he was the 10th ranked QB in the 14 team SEC.  Then he gets a new offensive coordinator and a couple of better receivers and suddenly he is the greatest college QB in years.

I just question how he could have improved his skills so much in one year after not doing it for 4 years.  I think a lot of his success is based on better receivers and schemes. 

So then based on your assessment Fred we shouldn't draft Burrow #1 when we're sitting on a 32-year old QB in the final year of his contract?

Of course there is not a multiple year sample size on the kid, but he is still the best QB prospect coming out in this years draft.  What better option do we have, let Dalton play out another year and somehow hope this team sucks to the tune of 2-14 again so we can draft Lawrence?  That's going to happen.

I don't respond to many of your posts as it always appears you just want to play devlis advocate to derail the original OPs thoughts.  Whether you agree or not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Daddy-O - 01-03-2020, 10:14 AM