Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-02-2020, 11:26 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The Dalton Gangers are lashing out like a dying rabid dog trying to protect their last bastion of Andyism.

(01-02-2020, 11:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, most of the more sensible ones actually do want Burrow. You just have a few that will never admit Dalton was part of the problem here. And then there’s Fred who argues just to argue. And what better stance could he take to be able to do so than knocking Joe Burrow?

Don't start with this crap again.

When I dared question Taylor's qualifications I was crucified for "defending Marvin".

If any of you would be honest you would admit that it is extremely unusual for a QB to play 4 years in major college football and then suddenly for no apparent reason elevate his skills to a new level.  I don't care what system Burrow played in last year.  If he was the smartest, most accurate QB in the country with the best pocket presence he would have been better than the 10th rated QB in the SEC., 

This is not about defending Dalton.  This is about trying to open some peoples eyes regarding the history of "one hit wonder" QBs in the NFL draft because obviously a lot of people around here never heard of such a thing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - fredtoast - 01-03-2020, 11:15 AM