Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-03-2020, 03:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: For anyone who watched Burrow last year, or has gone back to watch games, you can clearly see the signs that what he's doing this year isn't exactly 'one hit wonder' stuff. Last year. he operated very effectively and efficiently in the system that he was given to work with, and made quite a few plays that we see on a more regular basis this year.. Working in Brady's system, he has been able to showcase his skill set to the max, and develop those talents to an even greater level. 

Has Brady's system helped him and allowed him to flourish? Sure. Has the weapons around him helped elevate his play? No doubt. The thing is though, if you watch Joe this year, he makes the Tigers better as well. He also elevates the play of those around him. He gives his play makers opportunity after opportunity to shine. His performance when under pressure, or when forced to improvise, shouldn't be overlooked either. 

The kid has worked his ass off to get to this point and he has continued to develop and improve his talents. His calm, cool and collected style...along with the natural moxy and leadership he brings, makes him a very 'complete' QB in my opinion. He may not be the most talented overall, or the naturally gifted...but when you account for everything he does offer, it definitely makes him 1st pick of the draft worthy.

Great Post.

I could argue his Vision is naturally gifted trait. The kid sees everything it's like he has 5 sets of eyes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Synric - 01-03-2020, 04:02 PM