Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-03-2020, 05:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You never saw it last year either.  No one did.

If I am wrong then post some preseason publication that predicted Burrow would be this good this year.

Admittedly I did not watch every LSU game last year.  I just remember that he struggled in the big ones he lost against Florida and Alabama.  

I did.

As Whitworth is my favourite player ever and he went to LSU (plus me not having any American affiliation...), they have become my defacto team since about 2010.

I saw a shit-ton of his potential last year and was hoping the Bengals would draft him in the 3rd/4th this year, to groom for the future (as Andy had 1 more year on his contract).

He's always been super accurate (that completion percentage isn't indicative), great touch on passes and super cerebral, plus his arm isn't terrible.

This year, he just exploded and upped his game x9000 [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4474083] and as such, he's now become the consensus pick.

He would be phenomenal here and he has upped his game in college; who's to say he won't do that in the pros?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-03-2020, 05:30 PM