Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-07-2020, 11:28 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: 2018.  That full season.  Also that his arm strength is below average.  He is not going to have his WR's win 75% of 50/50 balls at the NFL level.  All these underthrown deep balls will no longer be completeions the will be breakups or INT's.  He will not have WR wide open and have 10 seconds to review a defense anymore.  You are gonna see 2018 Joe when he gets to NFL.

His arm is fine there are enough throws in 2019 to prove it. No matter who the QB is the WRs have to win...He is one of the most accurate passer in CFB history yet you say he consistently underthrown balls? No I think you are calling Back shoulders and high points underthrown but they arent. He is the second best QB in college football throwing into a tight window behind Trevor Lawrence and is the best QB underpressure. He is the best QB in CFB going through his reads he processes them quickly from a clean pocket and underpressure.

Also if you listen to anyone speak about his 2018 season you hear one word over and over. Efficient. Joe Burrow was a solid QB in an under center power run scheme.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Synric - 01-07-2020, 11:40 AM