Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-07-2020, 01:05 PM)Okeana Wrote: Man, you're super tryhard.  Stop the fandom and just think from a logic point of view.  Who is more likely to get injured out of the two.  I mean the guy literally broke his Hip.  Anyone can be injured and I like Tua as a top 5 pick, but constantly disregarding other people's opinion because " you know better " is such a childish argument that you lose all credibility and if your goal is convincing people to listen to you this is not the way to go about it.

So your arguement is that Tua is more likely to get injured? and thats why Burrow is better?  Ive done heard it all now.  I dont care if people listen to me at all.  We can look back at these posts in a few years and im not the one who is gonna be eating large piles of crow.  I just find it funny that all Burrow lovers like yourself comepletely dismiss Burrows 2018 season like it never happened, and he is now magically worlds better.  Ignoring and dismissing all the warts as if he is the perfect prospect.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - mikey6866 - 01-07-2020, 01:12 PM