Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-14-2020, 12:43 PM)Okeana Wrote: Yep, when I made this post just go back and look at how many guys arguing with me and are now acting like he's the best player they have ever seen.  You know why?  Because most of them never actually watched a game or cared to do any research on the stuff I even posted.  The term " one year wonder" gets passed around a lot when you talk about burrow, but when you know the facts you can see that's not his story at all.  His story is a guy who overcame his deficiencies and improved to master his craft and he continues to work.  I think its also very telling that he practices and trains like a pro right now because he's a grad student who takes his classes online.  This guy lives football and you can see his progression as a player.  He also doesn't have any of the character flaws other top prospects coming out have had in recent years so with the team being forced to spend their cap this year because of no carryover and having the draft capital we do this year is very exciting.  

I said it in another thread, people want to be in a constant pit of despair. As a Bengals fan it has always been like this. It's our culture instilled by our front office, and past coaches. It is now up to Zac and our future QB to instill this kill or be killed mentality. I am optimistic about our future, and I hope Taylor has that culture changing ability because that is the major thing we need for success. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - EastCoastBengal - 01-14-2020, 12:54 PM