Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-15-2020, 02:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I understand that Burrow is the number one prospect.  I expect us to draft him.  But I still have concerns about him not looking good for the first four years of his college career.

When an NFL player doesn't do anything until the final year of his contract fans express concerns.  So the same thing applies to Burrow.  Some people wonder why he waited 4 years before he started working hard to make himself better.

Do you always post opinion and present as fact?  How do you know he didn't work hard?  How do you know he didn't look good?  You weren't at the practices or in the meetings (unless you were, if so, then I apologize).  I know that he look good every time he came in mop up duty while at OSU.  I know he had to learn a new offense that was heavily run oriented when he transferred.  I know that Orgeron is quoted as seeing the talent in his qb that he made the decision to change the offense to fit his qb's talents.

Let's not act like he just had a good season.  He had the best season of any qb in college football and he did it in arguably the hardest conference. He beat the past 2 national champion qbs and made it look easy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - spidey - 01-15-2020, 03:00 PM