Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next Bengals QB Probably On TV Tonight-1-13-2020
(01-13-2020, 11:46 AM)kevin Wrote: For those bored with play-offs because it's not The Bengals.  All talk is it is about 99 % sure that this Burrow in the College Championship Game tonight will be a Bengal in April.  So I want to see Joe Heisman look good in a big, BIG game.   Still, like preseason, no major injury.   We've drafted enough injured players last 5 or more years.

I'll watch.  I want to get a good look at the kid who will probably be starting in September for Bengals.  Just no major injuries to him.  Hopefully he gets good blocking AND hopefully it's not the last time he ever gets good blocking.

Message to Mike Brown, see The Longest Yard and learn Protect The Superstar.  I know you question why you should pay Blockers from Max Montoya to Zeitler & Whitworth.   Your Dad Paul Brown knew Why.  The 80's Line was no accident.  Protect The Quarterback is known even in Wee Pee Football.  After you take this QB, you are in dire need of help all across the worst O Line in NFL.  Drafting 1st in all rounds, I expect the top picks in 2 and 3 to bring in a stud at O Line and a stud 4-3 Linebacker.    Heisman QB, O Line, LB by first pick in 3 could Jump Start worst team in NFL.  Good chance that Blocker and LB are in Senior Bowl Zac gets to coach all next week.  Bing, Bang, Boom.  Dye & Prince Wanogho ???

Zac has tried to get Burrow to attend Senior Bowl.  Just one more game to get injured in.  As the old soul song goes, " If you don't know me by now, you will never ever know me at all ".  Just scout tonight's game Zac.  Right now, Burrow coming here is more promising than Zac staying.

You just jinxed the **** out of him by typing "no injuries" so much. 

Thanks Kevin. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Bengals QB Probably On TV Tonight-1-13-2020 - rfaulk34 - 01-13-2020, 01:02 PM