Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next Bengals QB Probably On TV Tonight-1-13-2020
(01-13-2020, 11:46 AM)kevin Wrote: All talk is it is about 99 % sure that this Burrow in the College Championship Game tonight will be a Bengal in April.  So I want to see Joe Heisman look good in a big, BIG game.   Still, like preseason, no major injury.   We've drafted enough injured players last 5 or more years.

I'll watch.  I want to get a good look at the kid who will probably be starting in September for Bengals.  Just no major injuries to him.  Hopefully he gets good blocking AND hopefully it's not the last time he ever gets good blocking.

Message to Mike Brown.  I know you question why you should pay Blockers from Max Montoya to Zeitler & Whitworth.   Your Dad Paul Brown knew Why.  The 80's Line was no accident.  Protect The Quarterback is known even in Wee Pee Football.  After you take this QB, you are in dire need of help all across the worst O Line in NFL.  

Great OP, Kevin!  

Since I root for neither LSU nor Clemson, do you know what I look forward to seeing tonight besides seeing an all around great game?  I'm looking to see an epic battle between Joe Burrow and the LSU offense against Clemson's awesome defense. 

You just know Brent Venables, the Clemson defensive coordinator, is going to come up with some innovative ways to try to neutralize what LSU does -- especially through the air with Burrow.  I look to see Clemson employ exotic blitz packages, creative use of stunts, timed rushes, and the coverage downfield by Clemson is always spectacular in its variety. 

Joe Burrow graduated from Ohio State with a bachelor's degree and he'll earn a master's degree from LSU this spring but tonight against Clemson will be the toughest final examination he's ever faced.  I'm excited to see this young man from Athens get his chance under the national spotlight.

I like Lou Anarumo a lot but if Brent Venables ever wanted to bring his talents to the NFL I would hope the Bengals would move to get him on staff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Bengals QB Probably On TV Tonight-1-13-2020 - Fan_in_Kettering - 01-13-2020, 01:32 PM