Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread***
(01-14-2020, 02:02 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: At this stage of his career, absolutely.

- He has 3 titles to Jordan's 6, yes, but 1 was NOT on a stacked team (all of Jordan's were)
- Outside of scoring, he has better numbers than MJ across the board... and even then, the scoring numbers are insane.
- He can play 1-5 and be among the best in the league at each position. Jordan could never play C and possibly, not even PF.

When people were calling Lebron the best after 1 championship on a stacked team in Miami, that was presumptuous, but after 2 more (again, 1 being in Cleveland), more Finals appearances, more MVPs and just his ability to adapt and stay relevant in today's game, he's absolutely better than Jordan, IMO.

Chamberlain is still the best ever, IMO, but that's an argument for another day Wink

LMAO oh man how wrong you are.  Where do we even start?  The entire NBA has changed and defenses are very limited to what they can do in the modern-day game.  Jordan retired during his prime came back and then won another 3 years.  I watched both in their primes and both are great players, but I don't think Lebron would have been in the top 3 players in the league if he played during that generation.  

I mean how can you even talk stats, look at the accolades alone, Jordan Doubles nearly everything he has accomplished by the age Lebron is now and that's missing two years when he played baseball.  Facts are facts and he did more in a shorter time vs tougher competition 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - Okeana - 01-14-2020, 02:24 PM