Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread***
(01-14-2020, 03:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Fitz is playing in Miami.....
I said they "Won't" roll with Rudolph...
Rapistberger is old and not good enough to carry them anymore. Him, Brady, Brees…. all going to be done in a year or 2....

Minkah Fitzpatrick, not Ryan Fitzpatrick.

EDIT - Also, I don't think you are understanding my point and/or I'm misunderstanding yours.
I know you said they WON'T roll with Rudolph. Because you mentioned rolling with Rudolph but referenced a QB (Lawrence) who can't be drafted (at least) for another year, I assumed you meant rolling with Rudolph for 1 more year.

I'm saying they still have Roethlisberger for another 1-2 years and they can draft a QB in the 2nd round in 2020 draft rather than wait until 2021, as they aren't the tanking type. They are going to need the 1st overall pick to get Lawrence and their team is too good to have the worst record in the NFL.
Also, I'm not sure why you think Roethlisberger can't carry the team anymore, as he had over 5000 yards and 34 TDs back in 2018. He didn't even finish two games in 2019, so even though his stats were down, I don't think that's nearly enough time to determine if he's not good enough or not.

I think Roethlisberger is, if anything, enough to bridge the gap and push for the playoffs while they groom another QB for the next 1-2 years. And I think that QB comes in this draft as opposed to the 2021 draft.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread*** - ochocincos - 01-14-2020, 03:26 PM