Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What if Burrow pulls an Eli on us?
(01-14-2020, 05:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Were 90% of the Steeler fans who talk about their 6 SBs even alive for 4 of them?  Also, Burrow was a Saints fan by his own admission so I'm not looking into his NFL team fandom as a means to validate his desire to be here.

I think Burrow will play here and be fine with it, but I don't think he's going to look at the NFL draft and say "OOooooh, I want to play where Andy Dalton did!  THE Andy Dalton!  Were the Bengals bad for a long time?  I didn't know that, I'm just a youngun."

Personally, I was born in 1981 and I'm very much aware that the Detriot Lions have stunk for almost the entirety of the past 60 years.  Just an example, there.  As long as Mike Brown is the owner and GM the Bengals' past is the Bengals' present.

I'm sure the Saints would love to get Burrow. I'm sure it'd be a dream for him to play there, also, but also a shock. Can you imagine being a kid at that age and playing for the Chicago Bulls, the same team Jordan played for? It wouldn't sense to him anyway.

Come win some playoff games in Cincy, play out your contract, and someone will steal you away in free agency. We'll be OK with that, lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Burrow pulls an Eli on us? - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2020, 05:44 PM