Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes - The Bengals will draft Burrow, but there are other things they could mess up
(01-16-2020, 10:42 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I don't think even the Bengals are stupid enough to NOT draft Joe Burrow - but I do think there are other things they could screw up.

I think they could mess up by NOT trading Andy Dalton before the draft or not trade him at all. I also think they could screw up by NOT having Joe Burrow play his rookie year and having him sit a year behind Dalton or someone else. They have already had a success case by doing it with Palmer. That's not how the NFL works anymore though with how rookie contracts are.

Burrow will be the pick - but just knowing how the Bengals operate I can see them screwing this up some other way.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is very real.

Dalton Derangement Syndrome is very real in this forum as well.

I hope we trade AD and get some value and dump his salary, but am smart enough to realize is by some small chance we have a shot at the playoffs in December, Ryan Finley stepping in for an injured Burrow likely kills our shot. We need a solid back up whether it is AD or another vet helping the rookie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes - The Bengals will draft Burrow, but there are other things they could mess up - Luvnit2 - 01-16-2020, 01:42 PM