Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auden Tate is Much Better Than Most People Think
(01-22-2020, 03:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't think we'd see Whitworth back, but I never really gave it a thought of putting Whit back at the position in which he started...good idea.
That would free up a need and let Jordan, Price, and maybe a new draft pick groom for another year or start in place of Miller at RG.

Whit went to LSU...think he likes Burrow just a bit?  

And Whit, should he want to keep playing, could possibly play several more years at Guard.  And Joe Thuney is a RG that gave up one sack (on an immobile QB) and had 0 penalties in 1140 snaps this past season.  He is from Centerville.  I saw his folks at Kroger the other day and teased that I am working on the Bengals to sign him.  They said they would love that...and they weren't kidding.  I have known their family for decades.  Joseph was on my daughter's first (coed) soccer team.  At 6 years old...  Hilarious.

The draft pick needed would be a mammoth RT (and there are a few in the draft) to push out Hart.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auden Tate is Much Better Than Most People Think - SHRacerX - 01-24-2020, 10:21 AM