Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN and PFF Rank Bengals 2019 Draft Class as Worst in the NFL
(01-26-2020, 09:19 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I like Zac! I'm trying to give him a chance, but I sure wish that he would surround himself with some better coordinators/proven football minds.
The run game did come along towards the back half, but I think it was more Mixon's determination to reach 1000 as much as anything else.
Some credit to the oline down the stretch.
Williams should pan out. This draft is crucial to this organization. They are in a great spot to do well, as long as they don't reach.

I feel the same, Zac just put too much on his plate calling plays IMO.

Unless he grows in the play calling department or he humbles himself enough to have someone else calling the plays I don't see 
greatness coming on Offense even with Burrow. Things need to change round here man regardless of how it does. Win please.

This is all I ask. I did like how Zac gave Dalton plays to pick from and let him select from them as the game went last season.

Problem was Dalton evidently didn't know what the Defense was doing or they weren't plays that Dalton was good at.

Need to make sure Burrow is completely comfortable in the Offense. #1 Offseason strategy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN and PFF Rank Bengals 2019 Draft Class as Worst in the NFL - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-26-2020, 10:04 PM