Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more
(02-02-2020, 01:06 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wayyy too soon to panic, especially after what Joe and his father have been saying for the past few weeks. That said, this comment from Joe has my antennae up. It doesn't seem like a stretch to think Jordan will discuss the Bengals organization with Joe. In fact, I'd count on that happening. Jordan and his brother were Bengals and Joe is about to be drafted by them.

Will Jordan say good things about the Bengals? I'd say that's doubtful. Will it affect how Joe views the Bengals leading up to the draft? Who knows? The likelihood of him forcing a trade is very slim, because Mike will hold his rights out of spite/principle, and I'm sure Jordan and Carson are aware of that. Joe is better off just suiting up, seeing how it goes, and bolting at first opportunity if it goes poorly...if he has doubts.

That's how I think it will play out, so maybe Joe is just trying to get Mike's attention as far as building this team up around him. 

The Media is using baiting questions to twist words to create story lines. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more - Synric - 02-02-2020, 01:14 AM