Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more
(02-02-2020, 01:14 AM)Synric Wrote: The Media is using baiting questions to twist words to create story lines. 

Yeah I thought better of it once I watched the interview for myself. 

(02-02-2020, 11:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Why would Jordan have anything bad to say about the Bengals, they are the only team that would have him.

His brother?

(02-02-2020, 04:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'd trade him for the Dolphins first 5 picks in the 2020 draft.

Bengals already made it clear they are never going to be big time players in FA. That means even with Burrow they are 3 years from being able to compete even if they draft well when factoring in FA losses that will occur over that time. (That's a big "if" based off of their drafts lately.) By then, Burrow will want nothing to do with a contract extension.

Sure I would rather the Bengals draft Burrow and then go big time in FA with 2 real good OL and 2 real good LB this offseason, but they're not going to do that... so you need to consider getting as many good picks as possible to allow this bad FO to hopefully land multiple good picks by luck or chance. Just pray they don't Ogbuehi/Ross/Price them all.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

You mean the Andrew Luck who the Colts only got 5.5 years out of for the 1st overall pick and $109m because they let him get murdered behind a bad OL?

Why does that sound familiar?  Ninja

If we pass on 5 draft picks and Burrow flops, it'll sting a bit.

If we pass on Burrow and he becomes the next super star, it's going to be really rough for the next 15 years. 

------------

Yes, the same Luck who led the Colts to 4 playoff wins in 6 years...one less than we have in our entire 52 year history as a franchise.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more - Shake n Blake - 02-02-2020, 04:37 PM