Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more
(02-02-2020, 06:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Burrow knows a little something about being pressured, as he was pressured more than all but one SEC QB this year. Although people keep claiming that LSU had an unbelievable line and Burrow had all kinds of time, it simply isn't true. He was pressured and forced to go off script quite a bit...and his stats were unreal when doing so. 

Not only that, but when you look at his numbers versus zone and man, or being blitzed versus no blitz, etc. there's virtually no difference. It didn't matter the defense, the scheme, clean pocket, under pressure...it simply didn't matter. He adapted, adjusted and continued to dominate in every situation and circumstance.

Given all that, combined with his knowledge of the game, ability to read defenses and being able to create something out of nothing...I don't think he'll have the issues behind this line (whatever shape it takes) as some think. I actually think he could potentially make a line look better than it actually is.

Yes.

I thought he looked shaky early on against Clemson. The 7 DBs were giving him some trouble. He was carving them up before long, and was downright surgical as the game rolled on.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more - jason - 02-02-2020, 06:58 PM