Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing?
Also, I don't think Burrow is going into a situation where he cannot succeed. Our receiving core is a lot better than people give it credit for. Yeah, AJ has been hurt the past couple years. But I wouldn't bet against that monster. He'll be back. We have 3 really good receivers, and some great depth. We have two really good running backs, with some promising players behind them. The only thing we're missing is that elite offensive line. But they are making strides. If they can grab another good guard/tackle in the draft, and maybe pick up a veteran FA guard, we can be a lot better up front this year. We aren't that far off. We have good tight ends, too. Was nice to see our new coach get Eifert through the season healthy. He could be a lot better next year. Uzomah has been good. Sample could still be good. Kittle wasn't very good his first year. Not saying he'll be the next Kittle, but he could still develop into a good tight end. It'd be nice to have a really good blocking tight end like the 9ers have.

There's reasons to be optimistic on offense. And our defense can be middle of the pack with some help to our linebacker core.

I'm not saying we'll be a playoff team next year, but we can certainly make some strides. Draft Burrow. Invest in the offensive line and linebacker core. We can definitely be a lot closer, and put ourselves in position to succeed in 2021. I could see our offensive line improving a lot by the end of the upcoming season, setting us up to fix the linebacker core and defense next draft/FA, and maybe making a run at something. Obviously would need Burrow to be as advertised. I just don't see how you pass on his potential.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing? - Bengalstripes9 - 02-04-2020, 03:11 PM