Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing?
Burrow can handle the media spotlight, he plays better the more pressure is on him in a game and has an established A+ work ethic. Statistically puts up the best college football season by a QB in history, goes undefeated against the best teams in college football which were spectacular this year, and wins a national title game vs what could be considered one of the greatest teams in college football history. These are facts

If you're arguing against Burrow at this point you basically don't believe in superstar franchise quarterbacks and their potential value. That's fine because everyone has an opinion on the position and how teams should be built. My prediction is that if this team doesn't draft Burrow this team will be out of Cincinnati in 10 years and I don't care how many mediocre picks this team acquires. You give this team 8 first-round picks and all you will end up with total garbage Drew Sample bullshit. I could literally throw darts at a draft board and have more success than they have had in the last 5 years.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing? - Okeana - 02-04-2020, 03:33 PM