Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing?
He is that good, I've watched all the tape on pretty much every prospect in the last 5 or 6 years. People who don't believe now are simply playing the averages that you can say every 1st round QB is going to be a bust and you are going to be right about 70%-80% of the time. There is nothing in the tape that should give anyone doubt, and again the fact you can't really find that fatal flaw is scaring people so they go with the knee jerk reaction that it must be a mirage. The "one year wonder" label is cool and all, but there have been a lot of "one year wonders" but none have been THAT good. Great talent around him is a good argument, but there have been guys with better talent around them and not done what he has done. You can say it's Joe Brady, but plenty of QB's have had eventual NFL coordinators running their offenses and not done what he has done.

Any singular argument against the guy would work, except when you look at it all you realize that other have been in similar situations but none were able to do what he did IN THE SEC. Like I said, if you said every QB was a bust you'd be right more than you aren't but there is no actual reason not to take him 1st and the repercussions of not doing so could be catastrophic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing? - Au165 - 02-04-2020, 05:12 PM