Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing?
(02-04-2020, 03:36 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I get what you're saying but that Falcons/Pats Super Bowl was an epic example of poor coaching vs good coaching.

Just terrible decisions made in that game to affect the outcome.

Not discrediting Brady's obvious talent but there were some crucial playoff games and Superbowls that were off the foot of Vinatieri.

So yes elite QBs certainly don't hurt but there are a lot of other factors that people like to forget because of him being labeled the GOAT.

I guess we saw different things. I do agree that coaching had a huge part. Brady wouldn't be Brady without Belicheck. But Atlanta was the better team that year in my opinion, and it showed in the first half. What I saw when I watched the game was Brady willing his team to a win. I saw them down three (or four?) scores, and Brady just had this determination to get it done. He drove them down the field, made amazing plays to avoid the rush and fit throws into tight coverage. If it were coaching that got the win, he would have had wide open receivers to throw to. He made a lot of really tough throws to march them down the field. That win (in my opinion) was more on Brady than anyone else. Belicheck backed him up by tightening up the defense and getting him the ball back. But Brady was the catalyst in my opinion. He gave his players the confidence on both sides of the ball to get it done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing? - Bengalstripes9 - 02-04-2020, 06:34 PM