Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing?
(02-08-2020, 11:56 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It is literally impossible for Jordan Love to have competed against and beaten any "top defenses".  Utah St. is in the Mountain West Conference, and the last time I checked, the MWC is not famous for defense..
Jordan love played the 9th ranked defense in Michigan state and went 29-44 for 320 yards in a 38-31 loss.
(02-08-2020, 05:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The one thing that jumps out to me is that he's going to need time to develop in the NFL - at least a year, maybe 2. He throws into a lot of double and even triple coverage. He won't get away with that in the NFL. He will also need to work very hard on things like pre-snap reads and managing progressions at the next level. The guy definitely has arm talent and potential, and would be a good investment for a team that doesn't need a starter right away...but the team that takes him will have to be very patient, at least IMO.
I would expect him to sit 2020 and start 2021
(02-08-2020, 06:59 PM)Big Boss Wrote: You're out of your mind if you think Luck is going to the Hall.
Is megatron?
(02-08-2020, 09:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: Luck has exactly 0 shot at the HoF. No SB appearance, no MVP’s, too short a career.
Megatron will get in luck deserves consideration.
These kind of statements are why no one can take Jpoore seriously, that and everyone still waiting on those draft breakdowns.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don’t get the burrow or Bust thing? - Jpoore - 02-10-2020, 02:57 AM