Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Oline - where is it really ?
(02-05-2020, 12:20 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I think you pretty much summed it up. We have a lot of back up caliber players starting. I am not ready to give up just yet on Price although it isnt looking promising. I just keep remembering how bad Boling was when he got some starting time year 2. Then he turned into to a fine lineman.  With the college offenses most lineman struggle until year 3. Hell it took Fisher with KC almost 4 years. My uncle lives in KC and I remember Fisher being viewed like we did OG to KC fans. But to some it up, yes we need some line help. At least 1 guard and a rt.

Yep, I'm on the fence with Price. Same for Jordan. Here's to hoping they can turn the corner. 

(02-05-2020, 12:48 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, you know what is up as usual my friend. Need to grab at the very least one good RT or Guard in Free Agency.

We have a sad group besides Trey Hop and the upside of Jonah. Finally got a decent Center is my one gratitude.

Have to protect our new guy in Burrow regardless of how good he is. Make it easy for the man.

In my mind, what's left of it. Hopkins, J. Williams, the new guy Johnson, and maybe John Miller are the only guys I wanna keep. Or perhaps I should say cutting any or all of the rest, trading Glenn or Hart if they can won't be a bad thing. We have to improve - a lot.

They've got to make some moves !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - bengalfan74 - 02-05-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - 'E' - 02-05-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - 'E' - 02-05-2020, 02:42 PM